Are you a Receptionist who has top notch customer service skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a positive team environment?
Our client is a chiropractic clinic in the Oshkosh area that has been servicing their patients since 1994.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet each patient by name, give patients the proper paperwork and
review paperwork to ensure accuracy and completion.
- Explain any required procedures to prepare the patient
- Answer the phone
- Schedule patient appointments
- Follow up via phone with patients who have missed their appointments
- Collects payments, enter charges and payments
- Update doctor stat sheets and files
- Escort patient to appropriate room
- Keep rooms clean & organized
- Ensure supplies are available
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Front desk, receptionist or administrative experience
- May consider call center experience with top notch customer service skills
- In-person customer service experience preferred
- Medical or healthcare industry experience a plus
- Insurance experience a plus
- Computer savvy to work with multiple software systems
- Empathetic and a team player
- Detailed and organized
- Able to work in a very fast-paced environment, multitask & switch gears quickly
WHAT YOU GET:
- Clinic strives to help patients live healthy and pain free lives without medicine or surgery
- Great longevity of staff
- Positive work environment
Hours: Up to 11 hours per week Monday-Wednesday 4:00pm-7:30pm & Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm (rotating schedule 1-2 Saturdays per month)
Pay for the Receptionist position: $15.00-$17.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141598
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.