Are you a Receptionist who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a locally owned, nationally recognized company. They provide personalized, thorough care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will check in patients using the EMR system as well as assist with paperwork and schedule patient appointments.
- Call on referrals from physicians
- Set up patient’s electronic files
- Call on patient benefits
- Conduct prior authorization requests & follow up on requests
- Ensure insurance card(s), referral, demo/HIPAA information are scanned into the EMR system
- Fax therapy notes and initial evaluations to physicians
- Check claim generation and make corrections to accounts
- Verify all patient information and insurance information are correct and current
- Answer in-bound calls and transfer as appropriate
- Collect patient co-pay and balance on patient accounts
- Conduct marketing for the clinic as directed
- Open clinic ensuring doors are unlocked, lights and televisions are turned on
- Complete daily and weekly money reports
- Drop deposit at bank
- Assist with laundry
- Place order for office supplies
- Make appropriate reminder/screening calls
- Monitor reports
- Run reports and check patients’ status for any changes
- Monitor and call on wait list
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Receptionist or front desk experience preferred
- Will consider someone who has excellent face to face people skills
- Healthcare or medical experience a plus
- Computer savvy
- Upbeat/can do attitude
- Excellent people & communication skills
- Work well in a fast paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great benefit package
- Locally owned
- Great group of people to work with
Pay for the Receptionist position: Based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141856
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.