Are you a Receptionist who has receptionist experience? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a company who is flexible and treats their employees like family?
Our client is a well-established building contractor.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be sitting at the front desk answering incoming calls, taking messages filing documents and entering data.
- Take information from the estimators for contracts and enter the information into the formal contract templates
- Call customers directly at times to get information needed for the estimators
- Light bookkeeping such as entering invoices for the rentals, collecting rents and notifying tenants of anything that is needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have office experience
- Any receptionist experience is a plus
- Any basic bookkeeping knowledge is also a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Any knowledge with WordPerfect, Quattro Pro and/or QuickBooks is a plus
- Professional, warm and friendly demeanor
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Ability to pick up on things quickly, must want to learn more and take the initiative to learn more
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- They treat everyone like family
- Opportunity to take on more as times goes on
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 27.5 hours per week, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on expereince
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 136958
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.