Are you a Receptionist who enjoys making a difference in people’s lives? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for a clerical opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client provides compassionate service to all of their clients who seek counseling services and mental health guidance.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be sitting at the front desk with one other receptionist answering a multiline phone, greeting patients and checking patients in for their appointments.
- Schedule appointments over the phone
- Take co-pays
- Confirm personal and insurance information
- Confirm appointments
- Check prescription refill messages
- Keep office tidy
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience in a fast-paced receptionist role
- Medical receptionist and/or medical background experience is strongly preferred
- Must be comfortable using a computer and communicating through e-mail
- Energetic and strong people skills
- Professional calm demeanor with the ability to show compassion and empathy to patients speaking in a soft tone
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail in a very fast-paced environment
- Must be ok with light cleaning duties
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives
- Part-time hours
Hours: 20 hours per week between 8:00am – 4:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137031
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com