Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment? Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people?
Our client administers a federally funded low income assistance program. They offer a variety of specialized services provided locally.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer a busy multi-line phone system and answering questions or directing the caller to the right party.
- Greet walk-in traffic and match the person with whom they are there to meet
- Open and sort mail
- Schedule and reschedule appointments when necessary
- Order supplies and run reports
- Work closely with and provide clerical support to the intake team within office
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have previous reception or high volume incoming call experience
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish
- Experience working at a front desk in a very busy/fast paced environment is ideal
- Experience working with low-income individuals/resources/non-profit is preferred
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Personable with the ability to build good working relationships
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced role
- Must have a passion for working with people and for the greater good of people
- Ability to work and communicate with a wide demographic of people and maintain confidentiality
- Flexibility to assist with call services would be a plus
- Must be able to adapt to change in a stressful environment
- Must want to work in a team environment
- Great oral and written communication
WHAT YOU GET:
- Chance to work for the greater good of people
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 137094
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.