Are you a Receptionist who brings positivity into the workplace? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for a position with Fridays off?
Our client is a specialized dental clinic that is committed to providing their patients with tools and resources to help improve and maintain oral health. They offer their patients a friendly, supportive environment and a pleasant dental experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be greeting/registering patients and helping manage patient flow in the office.
- Answer phones
- Work with patient records
- Filing and office support work
- Learn and work with insurances
- Any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have receptionist or front desk experience
- Medical or dental office experience is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Experience using Timeshift Solutions and/or Eaglesoft is a plus
- Energetic, personable, warm and empathetic
- Professional communication skills
- Ability to maintain and handle confidential information
- Strong organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to catch on quickly
- Strong work ethic and team player attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fridays off
- Flexible family friendly environment
- Paid vacation
- Personal days
- Profit sharing
Hours: Part-time hours, 2-3 days per week, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $16.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton and Oshkosh branches, WI
Job ID: 137660
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.