Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with a non-profit organization? Are you a Receptionist who is passionate about helping people?
Our client is a people services organization that has been in business since 1982.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will assist with reception functions and office tasks as needed.
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Greet walk-in traffic and match person with whom they are to meet
- Open and sort mail
- Schedule/reschedule appointments when necessary
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have previous receptionist or high volume incoming call experience
- Someone who has worked in a front desk in very busy/fast-paced environment is ideal
- Experience working for a non-profit is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must be personable and have strong relationship building skills
- Strong multitasking skills in an always changing fast-paced environment
- Must have a passion for working with and for the greater good of people
- Ability to work and communicate with a wide demographic of applicants
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to help people
- Non- profit organization
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours Monday – Saturday between 8:00am – 6:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $13.00 – $14.00 /hr. – based on experience
Location: Beaver Dam, WI
Job ID: 137814
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.