Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity for the 2021 tax season? Are you a Receptionist who is detailed and has strong organizational skills?
Our client is an accounting firm that has been recognized for providing excellent service. They provide each of their clients with personalized and professional services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer incoming calls and greet clients coming into the office.
- Assist clients as they drop off/pick up their tax documents
- Copy/scan tax return documents
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have one year of office experience
- Must be comfortable working on the computer and using a copier/scanner
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Friendly and personable
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for a firm that has been recognized for providing superb service
- Gain some experience
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Receptionist position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 137982
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.