Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a dental clinic? Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working directly with people?
Our client is a dental clinic that offers comprehensive services to Green Bay and the surrounding areas.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet and check-in patients, answer the phones, and answer questions.
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Handle cancellations
- Assist with insurance information
- Handle financial arrangements with patients
- Complete data entry
- Any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have dental office experience and understand dental terminology
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Customer service oriented
- Computer savvy and familiar with the internet
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Friendly and personable
- Ability to pick up on new things quickly
- Flexibility to help out wherever needed
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Team player and flexible to help out wherever needed
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Discounted dental services
- Company pays 50% cost of employees health insurance
- Family-owned business
- Ability to work one on one with people
Hours: 30-40 hours per week between 7:30am – 5:00pm,contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138014
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.