Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist who has an interest in the dental industry?
Our client is an award-winning dental practice that strives to provide a friendly and comfortable experience for their patients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet incoming patients, schedule patients, answer the phones, check patients in and out and assist with various other duties as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience working at a front desk is highly preferred
- Experience working with scheduling is highly preferred
- Previous experience working in the dental or medical industry is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Experience using Eaglesoft software is a huge plus
- Professional, outgoing and friendly
- Professional phone etiquette
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to catch on quickly and take initiative
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great place to work with great staff and patients
- Stable company
- Excellent employee longevity
- Opportunity to see the rewards of the work you do
Hours: 20-40 hours per week between the hours 7:30am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Receptionist position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138036
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.