Are you a Receptionist / Accounts Payable Associate who enjoys doing research? Are you a Receptionist / Accounts Payable Associate who has accounts payable experience?
Our client specializes in property management and has been in business for 50 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Accounts Payable Associate, you will be the main receptionist for the company and handle all accounts payable.
- Answer the main phone line, take messages, transfer calls and assist with resident issues
- Greet any walk-in traffic
- Handle the accounts payable for numerous different property locations
- Pay all bills for the properties and work closely with the vendors
- A lot of research and looking at different ledgers to see what was paid, who paid it, etc. and compare it to make sure payment is correct
- Prepare lien waivers which involve cutting the checks and printing out the waivers
- Miscellaneous office tasks such as scanning, filing, etc.
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of accounts payable experience and have a thorough knowledge of how it works
- Ability to understand debits and credits
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Ability to learn their property management software called AppFolio
- Excellent customer service skills and phone skills
- Must be extremely detailed oriented and enjoy doing research to make sure things are paid correctly
- Willingness to take on extra tasks if needed and help each other
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-like environment
- Flexible to take time off
- Great team and internal longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Vacation pay
- Holiday pay
- Sick time
Hours: Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 4:30pm, Friday 9:00am – 3:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Accounts Payable Associate position: $18.00 / hr.
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 139624
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.