Are you a Receptionist / Accounts Payable who enjoys dealing with people as well accounting functions? Are you a Receptionist / Accounts Payable Associate who is looking for an opportunity in Luxemburg, WI?
Our client has won numerous awards over the years for their high quality products and is a leader in their industry. They are consistent in meeting and exceeding their customers’ expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Accounts Payable Associate, you will sit at the front desk, greet walk-in traffic and answer phones.
- Enter invoices and match purchase orders in the computer system
- Enter data
- Order office supplies
- Assist with special projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting experience such as accounts payable, billing, invoicing, accounting, bookkeeping, bills of lading
- Receptionist or front desk experience preferred
- Highly prefer accounts payable experience
- Highly prefer manufacturing industry experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Computer and technical savvy
- Customer service skills, over the phone and in-person
- High attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Dedication to meet the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, adapt to a changing environment quickly and think independently
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills, establish priorities and ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively at all levels in a collaborative team environment
- Hardworking, reliable and committed
- Communicate effectively both verbal and written
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity for advancement
- Large corporation with a small family type feel
- Stable company, 80 years in business
- Company is investing in new resources and state of the art technology constantly
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 4:00pm and Friday 8:00am – 3:00pm
Pay for the Receptionist / Accounts Payable Associate position: $19.00 / hr. – $20.00 / hr. based on experience
Location: Luxemburg, WI
Job ID: 139497
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.