Are you a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who has strong writing and proofreading skills? Are you a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who is looking for a position that offers great benefits?
Our client is a law firm that specializes in labor and employment law issues for businesses.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant, you will sit at the front desk and greet walk-in traffic.
- Answer multiline phones
- Transcribe and type
- Proofread and file maintenance
- Support attorneys and staff
- Prepare legal documents and correspondence
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Receptionist, office assistant and/or administrative experience is preferred
- Would consider a recent graduate with an administrative, paralegal or legal assistant degree
- Employment law, litigation, business law or contracts experience is a plus
- MSWD, Excel and typing skills
- MAC / Apple products experience is preferred
- Transcription experience is a plus
- Professional and self-motivated
- Writing and proofreading skills
- Adaptable and go with the flow
- Organizational & prioritizing skills and high attention to detail
WHAT YOU GET:
- Variety within the role and the day
- Family owned and family friendly
- Many perks
- Health insurance fully paid
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Administrative Assistant position: $15.00-$22.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139692
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.