Are you a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who has some form of accounting experience? Are you a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity in Luxemburg, WI?
Our client has won numerous awards over the years for their high quality products and is a leader in their industry. They are consistent in meeting and exceeding their customers’ expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant, you will sit at the front desk, greet walk-in traffic and answer phones.
- Enter invoices and match purchase orders in the computer system
- Enter data
- Order office supplies
- Assist with special projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts payable, billing, invoicing, accounting, bookkeeping, bills of lading entering in payables experience acceptable must have some form of accounting experience
- Receptionist or front desk experience is preferred
- Highly prefer accounts payable experience
- Highly prefer manufacturing industry experience
- Computer and technical savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Customer service skills, over the phone and in-person
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Dedication to meet the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, adapt to a changing environment quickly and think independently
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills, establish priorities and ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively at all levels in a collaborative team environment
- Hardworking, reliable and committed
- Communicate effectively both verbal and written
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity for advancement
- Large corporation with a small family type feel
- Stable company, 80 years in business
- Company is investing in new resources and state of the art technology constantly
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 4:00pm and Friday 7:00am – 3:00pm
Pay for the Receptionist / Administrative Assistant position: $19.00 – $23.00 / hr. based on experience
Location: Luxemburg, WI
Job ID: 139922
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.