Are you a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who has strong Excel skills?
Our client is a trucking, plumbing and auto towing business.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant, you will manage front desk by greeting/assisting visitors, accepting packages and deliveries.
- Answer main line and direct calls to other team members
- Collect, sort, distribute, prepare and mail
- Assist with billing and accounts receivable
- Invoicing, handling credit card receipts and statements
- File and maintain records
- Analyze data to assist in answering customer questions
- Process and prepare memos, correspondence, travel vouchers and other documents
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Any other miscellaneous tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office/administrative experience
- 1 year of receptionist experience is preferred
- 2 years of data entry experience is preferred
- Any accounts receivable, accounts payable or payroll experience is a huge plus
- Any construction/trucking office experience is a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Any QuickBooks experience is a huge plus
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Must be adaptable/flexible and thrive in high-pressure environment
- Strong multitasking, prioritizing and time-management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140064
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.