Are you a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who is looking to start an opportunity ASAP? Are you a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who has outstanding people skills?
Our client specializes in consulting and engineering solutions to government, industrial and commercial clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for sitting at the front desk for the company and assisting the team with miscellaneous projects.
- Answer the main phones for the company
- Assist visitors and guests
- Keep the lobby secure for any visitors and guests and greet visitors
- Order office supplies for the location
- Prepare documents, reports, memos, letters, spreadsheets, etc.
- Assist with coordinating meetings, preparing agendas and supporting daily administrative needs for the office
- Maintain office, project files and filing systems
- Collaborate with office staff on special projects as needed
- Help with events such as sending out gifts/remembrances for employees order food for the office or meetings, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Receptionist or administrative assistant experience is ideal
- Computer/tech savvy overall
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Self-starter and someone who takes initiative
- Welcoming and professional demeanor
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must take ownership of the work you perform
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family atmosphere
- Very well-known and reputable company
- Flexibility with the hours
- Benefits offered for permanent employees
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary while Hire possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 140377
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.