Are you a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who is looking to start an opportunity ASAP? Are you a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who has outstanding people skills?
Our client specializes in consulting and engineering solutions to government, industrial and commercial clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant, you will be greet visitors and answer phones.
- Keep the lobby secure for visitors and guests
- Order office supplies
- Prepare reports, memos, letters and spreadsheets
- Assist with coordinating meetings, prepare agendas and support daily administrative
- Maintain filing system
- Help with events such as sending out gifts/remembrances for employee events and ordering food for the office or meetings
- Provide backup support to mailroom
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience, ideally Receptionist or Administrative Assistant experience
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook experience
- Tech savvy
- Customer service skills
- Welcoming and professional demeanor
- Self-starter with initiative
- Team player
- Flexible to taking on new projects and support work
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family atmosphere
- Very well-known and reputable company
- Flexibility with the hours
- Benefits offered for permanent employees
Hours: Monday-Friday 25-30 hours per week between 7:30am-4:00pm. Choose your schedule!
Length: Temporary, possible Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience
Location: De Pere,WI
Job ID: 141158
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.