Are you a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity to pick your work schedule? Are you a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who is looking for a seasonal position for tax season?
Our client provides tax and accounting services to Oshkosh and the surrounding communities. They believe their employees are their best assets and strive to provide the best level of service to their clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant, you will check in/out individuals regarding their tax returns.
- Answer and route calls
- Entry of basic tax return forms into tax software
- Assist with general office upkeep
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office and / or receptionist experience a plus
- General knowledge of taxes or willing to learn the basics
- MSWD, Excel, Outlook and data entry skills
- PDF / electronic signature program experience
- Drake tax software or Citrix experience preferred
- Able to work in a team environment
- Maintain client confidentiality
- Outgoing, personable and be able to work with multiple personalities
- Strong communication and listening skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small, family-like environment
- Local business
Hours: 20-30 hours per week (4 hours per day minimum)
Length: Temporary through tax season
Pay for Receptionist / Administrative Assistant position: $16.00-$18.00/hr. + possible bonus
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141629
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.