Are you a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who has strong MSWD and Excel skills? Are you a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within the real estate industry?
Our client is a real estate agency that has been in business since 1988.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant, you will greet clients, maintain lobby area and manage phones.
- Coordinate closing processing with the Madison closing staff
- Send information to Madison for commissions to be processed, run reports, review uploaded documents to ensure all the forms are filled out correctly
- Attend weekly webinars and share policy/process changes to leadership
- Manage accepted offers, closing paperwork and data entry
- Maintain tidy common office areas
- Assist with new partnership paperwork and training on office tools and systems for new agents
- Provide administrative support to staff, agents, clients and team leaders
- Manage social media postings
- Attend weekly office meetings, generate and distribute notes
- Overnight travel once a year
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have a good combination of customer service skills along with office/administrative experience
- Experience with real estate, title work or the mortgage industry is a huge plus
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude at all times
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills in a deadline driven environment
- Must take ownership of a task to completion
- Strong verbal/written communication skills with the ability to proofread documents and identify errors
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to maintain and work with confidential information
- Team player and flexible to assist however as needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Excellent learning and growing opportunity
- Company is one of the top brands in all of the Midwest
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm most of the week and 8:00am – 5:00pm on Wednesdays, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137737
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.