Are you a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who has strong writing and proofreading skills? Are you a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who is looking for a position that offers great benefits?
Our client is a law firm that specializes in labor and employment law issues for businesses.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant, you will be the receptionist who sits at the front and greets all walk-in traffic.
- Answer a multiline phone
- Transcribing and typing
- Proofreading and file maintenance
- Work closely and support several attorneys and support staff
- Prepare legal documents and correspondence
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience in a receptionist, office assistant and/or administrative type role is preferred
- Would consider a recent graduate with an admin, paralegal or legal assistant degree
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Anyone that has used a MAC before or any Apple products in general is preferred
- Strong, accurate typing skills
- Any transcription experience is a plus
- Professional and self-motivated
- Excellent phone skills
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Must be adaptable and go with the flow
- Strong organizational, prioritizing skills and high attention to detail
WHAT YOU GET:
- Every day is different
- Family owned and very family friendly
- Lots of perks
- Health insurance fully paid
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on skills
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137744
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.