Are you a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who is extremely detailed?
Our client is a company in the Appleton area that has been in business since the 1950s.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant, you will be answering a multi-line phone and greeting walk-in traffic.
- Contact customers to let them know their order is ready
- Manual filing, scanning and image filing
- E-mail blasts
- Back up to order entry
- Social media and website management duties possible down the road
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 6+ months of office/administrative experience
- Some order entry experience is preferred
- Would also consider other types of data entry related positions experience
- Any social media/website maintenance is a plus
- Computer savvy
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any Sage experience is a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Personable and strong people skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family environment
- Great internal longevity
- Benefits offered, contact us for details
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Administrative Assistant position: $13.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137855
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.