Are you a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who has strong decision making skills? Are you a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within the Hortonville, WI area?
Our client specializes in the service and installation of industrial products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant, you will answer phones, greet visitors, schedule appointments and maintain calendars.
- Schedule, coordinate staff and other meetings
- Collate and distribute mail
- Prepare communications, such as memos, e-mails, invoices, reports and other correspondence
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
- Create and maintain filling systems, both electronic and physical
- Manage accounts and perform bookkeeping duties
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have that front desk personality, outgoing, professional and very friendly
- Must have office experience
- Any accounting experience is a plus
- Someone who has worked in a piping/construction industry in the past is preferred
- Computer savvy and must have technical ability
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Anyone with MAS 90/Sage experience is a preferred
- Must be result driven and take initiative
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a team setting and independently
- Ability to multitask and troubleshoot
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly and must be a fast learner
- Strong decision making skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very good internal longevity
- Wonderful culture
- Company is very flexible to people’s schedules
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Hours: Full-time hours 7:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Administrative Assistant position: $14.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Job ID: 139138
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.