Are you a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who has strong decision making skills? Are you a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is an independent insurance agency with offices in the Midwest.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant, you will be sitting at the front desk for the company answering all incoming phone calls and greeting walk-in traffic.
- Retrieve, stamp/deliver and sort mail for the office
- Enter incoming mail into the correct database and send out mail
- Forward e-mails
- Pull and enter data into the system
- Organize and order office supplies
- Process payments from customers who come into pay
- Keep reception and conference area clean and professional
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of receptionist or office experience
- Would consider someone who has outstanding customer service skills and has an interest in the insurance industry
- Must be okay with getting your Property & Casualty (P&C) license ASAP (company will pay for it)
- Computer savvy with the ability to work with several systems at once
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any PowerPoint experience is a plus
- Very friendly, personable and great front desk presence
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Must have a sense of urgency
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills
- Strong decision making skills
- Must be flexible and have a team player attitude
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Room for growth and opportunity to take on more responsibilities
- Small office
- Family feel
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm and Friday 8:00am – 3:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Administrative Assistant position: $17.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139670
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.