Are you a Receptionist / Billing Specialist who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you a Receptionist / Billing Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a smaller office environment?
Our client is a family business with over 50 years of experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Billing Specialist, you will greet customers, answer phones, transfer calls and take messages.
- Create, check and send invoices to customers
- Miscellaneous reporting and tracking functions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have customer service skills to be able to handle front desks tasks
- Must be comfortable on the phones and have previous phone experience
- Front desk or office assistant experience is a plus
- Accounting, billing or invoicing experience is a plus
- Experience with data entry of numbers of any sort, someone that has an aptitude with numbers and the ability learn their billing process on their computer system is a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Must be proficient on the computer and able jump between screens
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Friendly, positive and focused
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and reprioritize constantly through the day
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-oriented company
- Positive work environment
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Bonus opportunities
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Billing Specialist position: $12.00 – $13.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Omro, WI
Job ID: 138943
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.