Are you a Receptionist / Billing Specialist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist / Billing Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a smaller office environment?
Our client is a family business with over 50 years of experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Billing Specialist, you will help take care of customers and assist the office as needed.
- Greet customers
- Answer phones, transfer calls and take messages
- Create, check and send invoices to customers
- Miscellaneous reporting and tracking functions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have strong customer service skills and the ability to handle a front desk
- Front desk or office assistant experience is preferred
- Must have experience with data entry of numbers
- Any experience with accounting, billing or invoicing is also preferred
- Computer savvy and the ability to navigate through multiple screens
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong accurate data entry skills
- Positive attitude and friendly personality
- Strong customer service and phone skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize, stay focused and remain calm through all situations
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-oriented company
- Positive work environment
- Health insurance
Hours: 30-32 hours per week, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Billing Specialist position: $12.00 / hr.
Location: Omro, WI
Job ID: 137507
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.