Are you a Receptionist / Cashier who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Receptionist / Cashier who is looking for an opportunity within a family friendly team environment?
Our client is a car dealership.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Cashier, you will answer all incoming calls and route to departments and take care of customers at the cashier counter.
- Take messages and make sure appropriate party gets the message
- Responsible for coffee supplies for lounge, keep lounge neat and prepare coffee for customers
- Keep telephone listing up to date
- Responsible for keeping the incoming unit process up to date
- Receive cash, checks and credit card payments from customers and record each transaction
- Balance out daily receipts at the end of each shift
- Finalize all service repair orders, parts invoices and body shop repair orders
- Process charge cards and batch each
- Make change and cash checks
- Handle customer complaints and refer the customer to the appropriate person
- Run all outgoing mail through postage machine, sort for mail pickup, update postage machine and call in to postage meter company
- Put into order- repair orders, parts tickets, rental invoices and receipts
- Make up folders and file listed items in folders
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Open to any experience where you had to work with people
- Cash handling experience is ideal
- Any experience working in a dealership is a huge plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Professional and friendly
- Outgoing, positive and go-getter
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family owned for 4 generations – 100 years!
- Family friendly environment
- Great longevity in the company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm, will work one Saturday per month with having that Monday off for that next week, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Receptionist /Cashier position: $16.50 – $17.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139801
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.