Are you a Receptionist / Customer Care Coordinator who has outstanding customer service skills? Are you a Receptionist / Customer Care Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity with a company that has great core values?
Our client has over 75 years of experience and is Wisconsin’s largest distributor in their industry. They are driven to help their customers succeed.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Customer Care Coordinator, you will greet guests as well as answer incoming calls and handle the mail.
- Enter sales orders, processes acknowledgments, purchase orders and shipping papers
- Monitor and distribute purchase orders
- Attach packing slips with appropriate paperwork once shipments arrive
- Schedule and plan internal meetings and coordinate any required meal catering
- Inventory of office supplies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of office/administrative experience
- Receptionist experience preferred
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Self-motivated and professional
- Top notch customer service skills to manage a wide variety of customer situations
- Maintain confidentiality
- Multitasking skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company has great core values
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- HSA & FSA accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bonus plan
- Additional voluntary insurance available
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Customer Care Coordinator position: $20.00/hr.
Location: Kimberly, WI
Job ID: 141573
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.