Are you a Receptionist / Dental Assistant who has excellent people skills? Are you a Receptionist / Dental Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with Fridays off?
Our client is a dental office in the Green Bay area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Dental Assistant, you will be splitting your time between the receptionist desk and assisting the dentists.
- Answer incoming calls
- Greet patients, check them in and make them feel welcome
- Schedule appointments, confirm appointments and handle cancellations/reschedules
- Answer questions for patients
- Take payments and assist with insurance submittals
- Assist the dentist chair-side during dental procedures
- Clean and prepare patient rooms
- Clean, sterilize dental instruments and get trays ready with new instruments for the next procedure
- Keep patients records up to dates in the computer system
- Assist with x-rays and lab tasks as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Dental assistant experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with 1+ years of reception/office assistant experience who has a true interest in the dental industry and is willing to learn the dental assisting side of the position
- Dental assistant certification or schooling is a plus
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Must be very customer service orientated, friendly, personable and must represent the company well
- Must make patients feel very welcomed and comfortable
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work very well in a fast-paced environment
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family oriented company
- Great team
- Great management
- Health insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
Hours: 32 hours per week Monday – Thursday between the hours of 7:30am – 6:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Dental Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138312
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.