Are you a Receptionist / Human Resources Assistant who has excellent customer service skills? Are you a Receptionist / Human Resources Assistant who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is a family-owned and operated utility and excavating contractor.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Human Resources Assistant, you will answer & transfer calls as well as take messages and greet walk-in traffic.
- Sit at the front desk
- Review new employee documents for missing information
- Put together new employee files and paperwork
- Maintain the human resources spreadsheet
- Data entry, filing & scanning
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Reception experience preferred
- Human resources experience a plus
- MSWD, Excel & Outlook skills
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent customer service skills
- Extremely organized and detailed to catch errors
- Jump in and learn quickly
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-owned company
- Company is growing
- Very fast-paced role with lots of variety within the position
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Paid vacation
Pay for the Receptionist / Human Resources Assistant position: $18.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141830
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.