Are you an Administrative Assistant / Receptionist who enjoys supporting a great team of people? Are you an Administrative Assistant / Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with a law firm in the Appleton area?
Our client is a law firm that specializes in business law and estate planning.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant / Receptionist, you will be working at the front desk and handling office support.
- Answer phones and direct calls
- Greet visitors and offer beverages
- Make confirmation calls
- Manage staff calendars
- Manage conference room calendar
- Prepare rooms for meetings and make sure rooms are in order after meetings
- Open, sort and distribute mail
- Keep front area organized and presentable at all times
- Assist with creating documents, revisions, draft documents, time entry, etc.
- Assist with billing, invoices, accounts payable, accounts receivable and basic accounting duties
- Miscellaneous office tasks such as filing, making copies, scanning, collating, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Receptionist or administrative experience
- Strongly prefer face to face customer service experience working with people
- Legal industry experience is a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlooks kills
- Tech savvy, not afraid to learn new technology overall
- Friendly, professional, polished and easy going personality, great company representative
- Take direction very well and not afraid to ask questions
- Strong time-management skills and highly organized
- Handle highly confidential information
- Career oriented and wants opportunity for growth
- Positive attitude
- Dedicated and reliable
WHAT YOU GET:
- Top notch law firm with good reputation
- Growing firm
- Work hard / play hard atmosphere
- Health insurance
- Optional Dental insurance
- Optional Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant / Receptionist position: $19.31 – $25.22 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 139791
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.