Are you a Receptionist / Legal Assistant who enjoys supporting a great team of people? Are you a Receptionist / Legal Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a law firm in the Appleton area?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Legal Assistant, you will working at the front desk and handling office support.
- Answer phones and direct calls
- Greet visitors and offer beverages
- Make confirmation calls
- Manage staff calendars
- Manage conference room calendar
- Prepare rooms for meetings and make sure rooms are in order after meetings
- Open, sort and distribute mail
- Keep front area organized and presentable at all times
- Assist with creating documents, revisions, draft documents, time entry, etc.
- Assist with billing, invoices, accounts payable, accounts receivable and basic accounting duties
- Miscellaneous office tasks such as filing, making copies, scanning, collating, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2+ years of receptionist or administrative experience
- Highly prefer support within the professional services industry (architects, finance and accounting, doctors, lawyers, etc. that require practitioner to hold professional degrees of licenses)
- Strongly prefer face to face customer service experience working with people
- Legal industry experience is a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlooks kills
- Tech savvy, not afraid to learn new technology overall
- Friendly, professional, polished and easy going personality, great company representative
- Take direction very well and not afraid to ask questions
- Strong time management skills and highly organized
- Handle highly confidential information
- Career oriented and wants opportunity for growth
- Positive attitude
- Dedicated and reliable
WHAT YOU GET:
- Top notch law firm with good reputation
- Growing firm
- Work hard / play hard atmosphere
- Health insurance
- Optional Dental insurance
- Optional Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Legal Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 139451
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.