Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant that enjoys building customer relationships? Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant looking for an opportunity in the automotive industry?
Our client is in the automotive industry. They strive to exceed both their customers’ and employees’ expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Office Assistant, you will answer incoming calls, assist customers with questions, meet and greet incoming guests, and create and close repair orders.
- Manage paperwork
- Enter hours into computer
- Assist with additional duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6 + months phone experience, receptionist experience is ideal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Relationship building skills
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Computer savvy, good data entry skills
- Ability to pick up on new tasks quickly
- Flexibility to help out wherever needed
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable, strong work ethic
- Work well in a fast paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great employee longevity
- Laid back environment
- Opportunity to build a career
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- 401 (k)
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8.5 hours per day between 7:30am – 5:00pm.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job I.D. 139417
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.