Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who has office experience? Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who has strong people skills?
Our client is an independent life and health insurance agency. They are looking to add to their dedicated, responsive, and experienced customer support team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Office Assistant, you will greet/direct all visitors, answer incoming calls and direct them accordingly.
- Manage account database by updating client information
- Schedule appointments
- Sort and route incoming materials and mail
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of office and/or clerical experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Personable and welcoming
- Strong phone skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Reputable company to work for
- Professional staff and co-workers
- Ability to learn new tasks you can add to your resume
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm schedule is preferred will consider 20 hours per week, contact us for details
Pay for the Receptionist / Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience – with a bonus if you work the entire assignment
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 139487
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.