Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who enjoys assisting people over the phone? Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a more casual team environment?
Our client specializes in oil and propane delivery.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Office Assistant, you will be responsible for a variety of front desk and office work.
- Answer a heavy amount of incoming calls
- Take orders over the phone
- Greet all walk-in traffic at the front counter
- Take payments over the phone and in person
- Prepare the bank deposits
- Enter data
- Additional clerical functions as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of an office type background
- Must have had to answer phones in the past
- MSWD and in Excel
- Friendly and outgoing
- Excellent customer service and phone etiquette
- Strong communication skills
- Strong multitasking skills and high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Team player and flexible to assist however as needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun, laid back environment
- Casual dress code
- Generous management
- Company attire available
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Receptionist / Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139562
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.