Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills?
Our client is a company in the Appleton area that has been in business since the 1950s.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Office Assistant, you will be answering their 5 phone lines, greeting visitors and vendors.
- Contact customers to let them know their order is ready
- Confirm and retrieve orders
- Send order acknowledgements
- Manual, scanning and imaging filing
- E-mail blasts
- Back up on order entry
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Receptionist, office and/or administrative experience
- Some order entry experience is preferred
- Would also consider other types of data entry related positions
- Must be computer savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Must have accurate data entry skills
- Any experience with Sage is a plus
- Personable and strong people skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family environment
- Great internal longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140058
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.