Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who enjoys working with people?
Our client specializes in the rehabilitation of artificial limbs and cosmetic surgery.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Office Assistant, you will be answering phones, greeting patients and making sure they are filling out the necessary forms.
- Data entry
- Prepare and pull charts
- Process letters
- Insurance verifications
- Any other miscellaneous office functions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience working with medical insurance or medical billing in a medical/ healthcare facility or medical/healthcare equipment office
- Must have experience answering phones and working with the public face to face
- Computer/tech savvy to catch on to new programs quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and extremely accurate alpha numeric data entry skills
- Professional demeanor
- Must be compassionate, friendly and easygoing
- Ability to work well independently and stay on task
- Strong multitasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take direction well from other team members
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company really helps their patients which is very rewarding
- Great internal longevity
- Compassionate team
- Full-time benefits offered
Hours: Part-time hours, 3 days a week Monday – Thursday, will also consider someone who wants full-time hours, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Office Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140102
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.