Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who has office experience?
Our client is a metal fabrication company committed to providing excellent customer service and quality.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Office Assistant, you will be sitting at the front desk for the company, greeting/signing in visitors and notifying the appropriate personnel of the visitor’s arrival.
- Answer incoming phone calls and route calls to the appropriate person
- Electronically save and file accounts payable scans
- Close out completed customer jobs
- Assist team leads, sales and customers requesting shipment information; pack slips, bills of lading, proof of delivery, etc.
- Assist in month-end processing
- Print copies of employment applications to have ready for walk-in applicants or employee referrals
- Print copies of vacation slips as needed
- Keep front office orderly at all times
- Decorate for holidays or special events
- Maintain plants in office
- Assist with entering in accounts payable invoices as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Receptionist experience is ideal
- Any accounting experience (especially invoicing or accounts receivable) is a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer savvy and able to catch onto new software programs well
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Confident in your skills and very well spoken with customers/vendors
- Professional, welcoming and personable
- Trainable and ambitious
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great staff longevity
- Variety in the position
- Company that prides themselves on having a family feel
- Opportunity to learn more as you grow in the position
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm and Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm (potential overtime down the road)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140630
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.