Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client has been proudly serving the area for 15 years. They focus on finding the right product for their customers without using high-pressure sales.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Office Assistant, you will work at the front desk and will be the first point of contact for all customers.
- Answer phones and greet walk-in customers
- Assist customers with sales of products in their showroom
- Enter customer demographics into the system
- Filing, data entry and make follow up calls
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office or customer service experience
- Computer/tech savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company with great longevity
- Ability to learn new skills
- Benefits offered at 35+ hours per week
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Office Assistant position: $17.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141341
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.