Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours? Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who has strong Excel skills?
Our client is a health clinic in the Fox Valley area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Office Assistant, you will answer phones & direct calls as well as schedule appointments and take messages.
- Scan and file
- Daily and weekly reporting
- Respond to general emails
- Run company errands
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Reception or office support experience
- Medical knowledge or experience helpful
- HIPAA experience a plus
- Comfortable learning industry specific software
- Excel skills
- Work well independently
- Respect for strict confidentiality
- Proof of insurance & a valid driver’s license
WHAT YOU GET:
- Passionate team focused group
- Option to work remote on occasion if needed
Hours: 10-20 hours per week, ideally Tuesday & Thursday 10am-2:00pm. Contact us for additional details.
Pay for the Receptionist / Office Assistant position: $15.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141621
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.