Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who has strong multitasking skills? Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who is looking for a career within a family-friendly team environment?
Our client is family owned and has been in business for over 70 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Office Assistant, you will answer phones and greet walk-in traffic.
- Enter job costs
- Type letters
- Bank deposits
- Data entry and process payroll
- Miscellaneous projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of office assistant / administrative support / receptionist experience
- Payroll experience or accounting knowledge preferred
- MSWD skills
- Sage 100 experience preferred
- Take notes and retain information well
- Strong multitasking skills and adaptable to change
- Strong phone communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-friendly atmosphere
- Stable employer
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
Hours: Full or part time hours between 7:00am-4:00pm. Minimum 24 hours per week and must include Tuesdays.
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Office Assistant position: $15.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141630
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.