Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a more casual team environment?
Our client specializes in oil and propane delivery.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer all phone calls & emails as well as greet visitors/vendors to coordinate services.
- Perform daily office responsibilities
- Mail processing
- Order and distribute various supplies
- Data entry
- Coordinate processes and maintain documents
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office background as well as phone experience
- Receptionist experience preferred
- Process documentation experience preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Cheerful, empathetic and positive
- Excellent customer service and phone etiquette
- Strong multitasking skills & detail oriented in a fast-paced environment
- Work well independently as well as in a team environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun and laid back environment
- Casual dress code
- Generous management
- Great team perks
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Simple IRA
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm can be flexible to 8:00am-4:00pm/4:30pm during the spring and summer, contact us for additional details
Pay for the Receptionist position: $15.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141943
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.