Are you a Receptionist / Patient Services Associate who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits? Are you a Receptionist / Patient Services Associate who enjoys working with people?
Our client specializes in podiatry and has been in business for over 30 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Patient Services Associate, you will field incoming requests and questions via phones, front desk, emails and faxes.
- Registration of patients
- Complete over the counter sales and returns
- Give out orthotics, medical records to patients and guests
- Appointment reminders and chart preparation
- Scan documents, assemble and distribute surgery bags
- Merchandise and sell supplies and footwear
- Mail out refund checks, water plants, seasonal decorating and new physician letters
- Travel to a different location
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Receptionist, office assistant or administrative experience in an office setting (1+ years if no medical experience)
- Medical/health care industry experience in a patient services/receptionist, office assistant or administrative role preferred
- EMR experience preferred
- HIPAA knowledge preferred
- Computer savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Excellent customer service & people skills
- Focused & calm in a very fast paced environment
- Multitask and a quick learner
- Valid driver’s license and car insurance
WHAT YOU GET:
- Highest referred office within their industry
- “Best of the Valley” company
- Internal longevity
- Commission for things sold
- Discounted services
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Possible bonus opportunities
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:30am-6:00pm. Contact us for additional details.
Length: Temporary-to-Hire, possible Direct Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Patient Services Associate position: $18.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141693
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.