Are you a Receptionist / Sales Administrator who has great people skills? Are you a Receptionist / Sales Administrator who is looking for an opportunity with variety?
Our client is the largest supplier in their industry. For nearly 60 years, they have been providing services out of their 23 locations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Sales Administrator, you will be cross-trained in reception and administrative support duties.
- Prepare title work for the DMV and customers
- Enter new truck information into their specific software and ensure data accuracy
- Work with sales staff closely through the entire sales process
- Open and close purchase orders
- Code invoices that apply to trucks
- Answer phones and transfer calls to voicemail
- Greet visitors
- Occasionally collect money or check for the parts invoice
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years of office support experience is preferred
- Any truck/automotive industry experience is a plus
- Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint skills
- Energetic, welcoming, outgoing and personable
- Professional and front desk demeanor
- Strong multitasking skills
- Team player
- Career-driven, reliable and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-owned company
- Well-known company with a great reputation
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Sales Administrator position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 140045
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.