Are you an Office Assistant who has outstanding people skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a small family-owned team environment?
Our client is in a unique industry that utilizes new technology in the aviation field. They are committed to providing innovative products and high quality customer service to their clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be answering phones, greeting customers and assisting with the office with miscellaneous administrative tasks.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Strong customer service skills
- Phone experience and comfortable with phone work
- Some type of office experience is ideal
- Aviation experience/background is a plus
- Computer savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Experience using a MAC and PC is ideal
- Experience updating websites or updated web store product information is a plus
- Experience/knowledge with QuickBooks, Smartsheet and Entourage is a plus
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Professional and self-disciplined
- Ability to communicate with customers at all levels
- Confident, thick skinned, calm and composed
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-owned business
- Exciting industry with new technology and changes for the aviation field
- Casual work environment
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140047
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.