Are you a Receptionist / Sales Administrator who has great people skills? Are you a Receptionist / Sales Administrator who is looking for an opportunity with variety?
Our client is the largest supplier in their industry. For nearly 60 years, they have been providing services out of their 23 locations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Sales Administrator, you will be cross-trained in reception and administrative support duties.
- Prepare title work for the DMV and customers
- Enter new truck information into their specific software
- Work with sales staff closely through the entire sales process
- Open and close purchase orders
- Code invoices
- Assist with processing warranty claims
- Answer phones and transfer calls to voicemail
- Greet visitors
- Collect money or check for the parts invoice
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office support experience
- Truck/automotive industry experience a plus
- Excel and Outlook skills
- Professional, energetic and welcoming
- Professional and front desk demeanor
- Strong multitasking skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-owned company
- Well-known company with a great reputation
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Sales Administrator position: $17.00-$19.00 / hr. based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 141396
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.