Are you a Recruiter who enjoys full cycle recruiting? Are you a Recruiter who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is dedicated to the sales and service of temperature control equipment. They have grown to one of the largest suppliers in their industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Recruiter, you will be handle all recruiting for the company.
- Full cycle recruiting
- Source candidates using various methods such as social media, networking, etc.
- Review resumes, conduct initial phone screens and make recommendations to department managers
- Communicate with managers regarding current staffing needs, setting interviews, etc.
- Make offers
- Conduct background checks and drug screens
- Handle new hire paperwork
- Onboard new hires
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Experience using social media or marketing platforms is a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in business or human resources is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Tech savvy to learn new software
- Paycom / HRIS system knowledge is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to prioritize work load
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and juggle multiple tasks
- Friendly, personable, outgoing
- Able to adapt well in a smaller environment
- Reliable and hard working
- Must have a valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Must want a recruiting role long term and not wish to take on additional responsibilities within HR
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- Great staff to work with
- Longevity within the company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Recruiter position: Pay based on experience, contact us today
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 139525
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.