Are you a Recruiter who enjoys a variety of duties within your role? Are you a Recruiter who is detail oriented?
Our client collaborates with their customers in order to find the right solution to fit their needs. In addition to selling equipment, they offer various training and safety classes.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for recruiting certain positions within the company.
- Revamp and update job descriptions
- Create and maintain current job postings using multiple job boards
- Screen applications and conduct phone screens
- Maintain notes and update in the recruitment database
- Prepare and extend offers
- Schedule assessments, background checks and drug screen/physicals
- Coordinate on-boarding plans for new employees and conduct orientation
- Contribute new creative sourcing ideas
- Source passive candidates through online resume databases
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Recruiting experience is highly preferred
- Would consider a recent Human Resources graduate with some administrative skills
- Comfortability with job postings and navigating job board sites is a huge plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration is ideal
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Any Applicant Tracking software experience is a plus
- Energetic, go-getter and a quick learner with the ability to handle a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a high level of confidentiality
- Detail oriented
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Ability to learn new things
- Variety in the position, every day will be different
- Ability to take ownership of the role
- Health insurance offered for full-time employees pending how long the assignment goes
Hours: Part-time or full-time hours between 7:30am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Recruiter position: $18.00 – $21.00 / hr. – based one experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140545
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.