Are you a Recruiter who is looking for a part-time, flexible, hybrid schedule? Are you a Recruiter who is looking for an opportunity with an organization that gives back to the community?
Our client is a dedicated facility designated for youth programs and activities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for recruiting for all summer positions.
- Receive and review resumes
- Schedule and conduct phone interviews
- Schedule onsite interviews with managers
- Generate offer letters
- Schedule drug screen and background checks
- Monitor appointments to confirm completion
- Provide link to new employees set get set up in the system
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Human resources and recruiting experience
- Interviewing experience preferred
- Strong people skills
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Paycor experience preferred
- Professional, well-spoken and solid communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Organized, driven and self-motivated
- Work independently
- Live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very mission driven and community based company
- Fulfilling and satisfying work
- Wonderful team
Hours: 10-20 hours per week between 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay for the Recruiter position: $15.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. Hybrid schedule option available. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI.
Job ID: 141781
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.