Are you a Recruiter who is looking for a part-time, flexible & hybrid schedule? Are you a Recruiter who has outstanding people skills?
Our client is a dedicated facility designated for youth programs and activities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Recruiter, you will recruit for all of the open positions as well as schedule onsite interviews with managers and generate offer letters.
- Receive, review and source resumes
- Contact the candidate, schedule & conduct phone interviews
- Schedule drug screen and background checks
- Monitor appointments to confirm they are completed
- Provide link to new employees to get set up in the system
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Strong people skills
- Recruiting experience
- Human resources experience
- Interviewing experience preferred
- Recruiting as well as experience with postings, processing and communicating preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Paycor experience a plus
- Professional, well-spoken and solid communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Organized, driven and self-motivated
- Work well independently
- Live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very mission driven and community based company
- Fulfilling and satisfying work
- Wonderful team
Hours: 20 hours per week Monday-Friday (to start) between 8:00am-5:00pm. Contact us for additional details.
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Recruiter position: $17.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. Hybrid schedule option available after training. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI.
Job ID: 142376
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.