Are you a Recruiter who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Recruiter who has recruiting experience?
Our client is a dedicated facility designated for youth programs and activities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Recruiter, you will be recruiting for all open and new positions.
- Become familiar with all open positions and any new positions that need to be posted
- Post positions
- Follow-up on all applicants that are funneled through Paycor and coordinate/conduct phone interviews
- Verbally extend offer and follow-up with e-mail explaining next steps
- Coordinate start date/time and schedule them to meet with human resources on the first day
- Complete onboarding of all new employee’s, send e-mail with tax forms, payroll process, etc.
- Remove posting
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of recruiting experience
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience with Paycor is a plus
- Self-motivated and driven
- Professional and well spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very mission driven and community based company
- Fulfilling and satisfying work
- Wonderful team
Hours: 25-30 hours per week, Monday – Friday 9:00am – 2:00pm
Pay for the Recruiter position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – POSITION CAN BE REMOTE OR ONSITE
Job ID: 138108
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.